Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jalebee Cartel One Point Nothing India Tour at Elevate

Live Set - Jalebee Cartel One Point Nothing India Tour at Elevate.

For Free Passes - Click on "Yes - I plan to attend". "edit profile" and mention your contact number for a Buzzintown representative to get in touch with you. Passes to be given out through a Lucky Draw.

Do let us know why you deserve passes the most through our 'Comments Section' to better your chances of winning.

Read more on Jalebee Cartel One Point Nothing India Tour at Elevate

4 comments:

  1. India is one of the most visited tourism destination of the world.If any body want to know more information about inida tour , and tour packages. than please visit. India Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maid Outfit
    Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was also looking for it, And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, actually India is one of the most visited tourism destination of the world...

    Jocuri logice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really india is great tourism of the world. Adobe Training

    ReplyDelete